At the Blackwell Law Firm, we specialize in “Personal Injury” law. If you suffered injuries caused by the negligence or wrongful conduct of another person, you may have grounds to file a personal injury claim. You should not be forced to suffer the costs for another person’s careless actions.
Personal injury claims often arise from automobile crashes, workplace accidents or defective products. What are some examples of personal injury claims we routinely handle?
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Automobile Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Crashes (including 18-Wheeler Accidents)
- Defective Product Injuries
- Dangerous Medication and Drug Claims
- Unsafe Medical Device Injuries
- Workplace Accidents and Exposures (Workers’ Compensation)
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Premises Liability Claims (including Slip and Fall injuries)
The specific practice area pages on our website have more detailed information about the personal injury cases we commonly handle. We are happy to answer additional questions. If you believe you have been personally injured by another party, give us a call. Consultations are always free and confidential.